Join Our Team
Come Explore With Us
Unbound by convention, bound to save lives
Join Our Team
Developing an entirely new class of therapeutics requires boldness, commitment, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit. Join us in tackling ecDNA-driven cancers to pioneer medicines for treating the most difficult-to-treat cancers.
We seek innovative, passionate, and motivated team members to help transform exciting ecDNA discoveries into cancer medicines of the future. Come join us in the next revolution of helping patients with cancer!
We not only want to, but believe that we can, achieve unprecedented things--it is our base case assumption that we will, employing passion, innovation, and urgency to propel us.
We are devoted and accountable to each other, our products and our patients. We take pride in seeing a task through to completion, on time, giving 100% of ourselves along the way. We value those who relentlessly find a way to obtain answers and propose solutions, without accepting no as an answer.
Because we are in the business of generating novel molecules to be dosed to patients, extreme dedication to quality—of product and character—pervades everything we do. No product, task, or interaction that we engage in receives anything less than our utmost care and integrity.
As a cell is a complex organism that relies on different components functioning in an integrated manner to thrive, so too is a vibrant biotechnology company. All disciplines are interdependent and must operate in lockstep teamwork for our company organism to succeed.
All data, facts and opinions must be revealed and communicated to enable fully informed decision-making under otherwise murky circumstances. We all have an obligation to speak up and to listen. All inputs are considered.
We care deeply about our fellow human beings, including our colleagues, business partners, and customers (patients and physicians). We welcome diversity, we seek to understand each other, and we embrace our differences, without judgment.
Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate
As a Research Associate at Boundless Bio, you will play a significant role in helping us transform exciting ecDNA discoveries into the next revolution of cancer medicines. You will perform technical and laboratory tasks to support assay development projects for use in target identification, target validation, basic biology, diagnostic, and/or clinical testing applications. As part of a collaborative team, you will design and execute laboratory experiments and testing programs, evaluate test data, and prepare associated documentation, presentations and reports to support the Boundless Bio drive for innovation.
About The Role
- Design, execute, and troubleshoot new procedures and assays for new project initiatives and/or offerings.
- Perform tissue culture work for experiments and to maintain Boundless Bio inventory, including: Developing stable cell lines, mammalian cell transection, viral transfection/infection, and protein purification.
- Conduct experiments using a variety of biology lab methods, including, but not limited to: Immunoassays, ELISA, flow cytometry, western blotting, nucleic acid extraction, PCR, qPCR.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems that may adversely affect test performance/results.
- Perform initial analysis on designed experiments and contribute to decisions for assay optimization.
- Work in conjunction with internal department staff, external resources, and/or collaborators as needed to obtain/share information and execute project.
- Train and assist new staff with technical and operational procedures.
- Contribute to peer reviewed publications, posters, and meeting presentations.
- Perform all duties in keeping with the Company’s core values, policies, and all applicable regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or related scientific discipline with minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience with typical laboratory platforms (e.g. Immunoassays, ELISA, flow cytometry, western blotting, nucleic acid extraction, PCR, qPCR).
- Experience with tissue culture techniques and storage methods.
- Experience working in controlled laboratory environments is desired.
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong reasoning and problem-solving skills in experimental design, data analysis, verification, manipulation and interpretation.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and ability to apply principles, concepts, practices and standards associated with analytical assay development/validation and/or sample testing in a laboratory setting.
- Demonstrated success working in a collabortive team environment.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of statistical methods is desirable.
At Boundless Bio, our employees are advancing their careers by working on pioneering science. Each team member makes an impact and contributes to our vision every day. We collaborate, we move nimbly, and we are passionate about the meaningful work we do on behalf of patients with intractable cancers.”
VP, Talent and Culture